The rolling fairways of the 71-par, 7,225-yard University of
Texas Golf Club championship course sprawl over 275 lush acres of
Steiner Ranch. As the home course for the University of Texas Men's
and Women's Golf Teams, the UT Golf Club features a sophisticated
practice facility. The richly-appointed clubhouse looks out onto
the gentle rise and fall of the well manicured course, set in the
Hill Country between Lake Austin and Lake Travis. Golf course homes
afford stunning views of the green. Designed by Bechtol
Russell, this masterpiece is sure to be one of the finest courses
in Texas and is already attracting elite and avid golfers from
across the city and state.
The University of Texas Golf Club features:
- Private Club Memberships in an exclusive gated golf
- Distinctive practice facility, highlighting generous teeing
grounds and multiple chipping, pitching and putting greens.
- An open-air 3,400 square-foot pavilion overlooking UT's
extraordinary practice facility and the picturesque 18th hole.
- An elaborate 16,000 square foot clubhouse with
sophisticated dining areas, Golf Shop, spacious locker rooms and
lavish bar areas.
- A fitness facility complete with cardio equipment, weight
training capabilities, flat screen tv's, and a menu of trainers for
your specific training needs.
- The Clubhouse is home to an inspiring display area featuring UT
legends' memorabilia such as Major Championship trophies, a Ryder
Cup display, and NCAA Champions.
- The Walk of Fame highlights Texas golf legends both within
the clubhouse and on each teeing ground.
- Fun family events, spectacular golf tournaments, unique
shopping experiences and a diverse membership.
- NEW tennis club and swim center.
Click here to view the
golf course photos.
For more information go to www.utgolfclub.com.
2200 University Club Drive
Austin, TX 78732